Re: [OFFTOPIC, yet related :)] Port access "Bill Phelps" at Oct 31, 98 12:43:56 pm

From: Joshua French (jfrench@UMR.EDU)
Date: 10/31/98

Anyone have trouble building tintin for linux (specifically redhat 5.1?)
(If you have any help for me, or a compiled tintin, please send to me.
 I've gotten it to compile before, but that was older compiler.  Methinks
 it's compiler related, and I'm not the compiler guru.)

ObCircle:
  Did anyone ever notice how everyone has access to the command return?  I
mean, this is how immortals are capable of getting back to their own
bodies from a switch.  But what I was thinking of was adding in
permission bits like those found in ultraEnvy (and prolly a few predecessors)

  Anyone who has already done this, would you be willing to share?  If not,
I hope to have something out soon.  This would be very useful to those who are working on 0-level muds, but
using circle as the code base.

Thanks

--

email:  jfrench@umr.edu       ICQ#:   13579151