[bpl14] [win98] obj affects

From: Scorn (scorn@rmi.net)
Date: 11/11/98

I have looked over the archives and only found outdated snippets/hints
on how to go about adding obj_affects to olc.  I have put in the obj
affects snippet from the snippet site, but my builders tend to do all
the work online, so the example that was given with that does no help
really.  I was just wondering if anyone has added it to a newer version
of olc with dg_scripts.
Thanks
Scorn
BTW i am running olc version 1.5 and and olc+2.0