Re: [bpl14] [win98] obj affects

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@aol.com)
Date: 11/13/98

Just a thing for thought... a good project for some newbie coders who want obj
affects might be to use the rent per/day obj stat as a spell # for spell
affects.  This is what I did..then just update OLC to bring up the spell list
and stuff for that input.

If anybody needs any help on how to start this (I did it a few weeks ago),
just ask.

 -=- Brandon