Re: Boards

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@geocities.com)
Date: 11/15/98

> OK, I've just finished patching in board-2_2.patch from the FTP site and
> had a coupla quick questions/problems.
> In my boards.c file, I've got 3 bad things :)
> C:\Circle\src\boards.c(22) : warning C4013: 'scandir' undefined; assuming
> extern returning int

This happenes in c when you have a function defined below the actual
function using it. To fix this put the declairation line with a
semi-colan at the top of the file.

> C:\Circle\src\boards.c(22) : error C2065: 'alphasort' : undeclared
> identifier

This is undeclared find out where it is used. Where perhaps u or the
patching prog missed a line and try and just define it as needed.

> C:\Circle\src\boards.c(88) : warning C4013: 'strcasecmp' undefined;
> assuming extern returning int
Same as above.

That's how it worked on my end...

        - Matt