Re: Weaknesses

From: Roger Smith (sexycoder@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/17/98

I was trying to add weaknesses for players and mobs, which should work
pretty much the same as affections, only I want them to be separated for
obvious statting purposes and because there are many of them.

I encountered problems with trying to mimic how affections work.  I was
able to get weaknesses to work when you wear an object, but spells just
don't work.  It could be something to do when adding weaknesses because
it is trying to go through affect functions.  I'm stumped.

How do I make it so weaknesses add together correctly for spells?
What is any advice or any warnings when adding something like this?