[NEWBIE] exit displaying

From: John Hines (jahweb@grnco.net)
Date: 11/23/98

In my mud i have just added in the extra compass points using
moreexits.patch from the circle ftp site as a guide. I have the code
all in there and working properly but have one minor glitch. In the
autoexit display for exits it will display
Exits : n e s w u d n e s w

The second group of 'n e s w' are actually the extra compass points
not included in the circle package :)

I however would like to get it to display the full word i.e.
Exits : north east northeast etc.

I know this is an easy fix and still it is eluding me.

A kick in the right direction would give me what i need to fix this
on my own. All good boots to the head are welcomed.

Circle bpl 14 OLC+2.1a on Redhat 5.1 is what I am using.

Thanks
John