Re: [NEWBIE] exit displaying

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 11/23/98

Just a shot in the dark, but maybe this line in do_auto_exits():

slen += sprintf(buf + slen, "%c ", LOWER(*dirs[door]));

notice the %c in there?  Thats a char variable, you want the whole string,
which the dirs[] array provides... change it to a %s ad see what
happens...

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000