Re: [IDEA] System Tray, This is a windows thing

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 11/27/98

At 03:26 PM 11/28/98 +1100, you wrote:

>Running an application in the System tray is a Win32 API function. And
>seeing as CircleMUD
>is a console app, and isn't using the Win32 API, it is fairly impossible...
>unless you
>reprogram the entire source. I don't really think it's worth it. But then,
>if you use the
>Win API (or MFC, or any windows programming source) you can have pretty
>dialog boxes
>etc. etc.
>
>- Andrew

Can't CDK allow you to use functions of the Win32 API? Maybe I'm just
missing some salient points due to my lack of Win* programming, but
I thought otherwise.

//SR.

StormeRider     -- Winds of Storm (http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos)
ICQ: 2810688    -- winds.windsofstorm.net:4004 (circle3.0bpl11)
(c) 1997,8              -- The Last Sunrise (http://sunrise.windsofstorm.net)
WoS Designs     -- sunrise.windsofstorm.net:9000 (EoD v.4 [TLS v.1])