Re: [DG SCRIPTS] MOB Act triggers not working

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 12/01/98

At 09:30 AM 12/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>It's been brought to my attention that mob action triggers are (once again)
>broken. It was fixed in pl3 but is no longer fixed. My best guess is that
>when I moved the package from bpl12 to bpl14 it got left behind.
>
>If someone would like to send me a fix it'll get added sooner than  if I
>fix it myself, since I've little time for programming these days.
>Otherwise, I'll fix it and put a patch on the web page until pl7 is
available.

Updated info: I recall that the original fix was a change to the SENDOK()
macro. Unfortunately, the sources on my machine (dating back to pl4) all
are using the standard SENDOK(). Does anyone with DG Scripts have a
SENDOK() which is something other than the one below?  Thanks...

#define SENDOK(ch)   ((ch)->desc && (to_sleeping || AWAKE(ch)) && \
    !PLR_FLAGGED((ch), PLR_WRITING))