Re: mud code stolen

From: Brian (brian@imi-bottling.com)
Date: 12/03/98

While I know you said not to e-mail you on how to "steal code", I do have
another question which I'd like to find out (which probably has the same
answer as how to "steal code").

What did you do?  Is it a loophole in the security of the system you're
using?  I ask because I would like to test the security of the system I'm
on.  If anyone can just swipe my code, anytime they want, then I need to do
something about it.

What tests can I make to see if I can find out if my site/account is secure
from another account on the same system?

Hopefully it's not as simple as just CD'ing thru the tree and entering
others directories?

 - brian