Re: [NEWBIE]More Cygwin q's...

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 12/05/98

It will compile nicely under b19, but the autorun script performs badly,
it likes to spawn multiple copies of itself for some reason.  I believe
that someone posted a batch file to run it in a dos box, after compiling
in bash.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000