[NEWBIE]More Cygwin q's...

From: Jon Blum (jonb@nji.com)
Date: 12/04/98

    Okay, I know there's already been a lot of questions about this, but I
couldn't seem to find the answer anywhere else.  I downloaded Cygwin
(Beta20) fine, and installed it. I followed the instructions in the readme,
added a /tmp, and performed 'mount C:/Cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin
\bin'. However, when I enter my circle dir, and type './configure' it
returns Invalid Argument. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what
I'm doing wrong. Thanks!
-Jon Blum