Re: arrays vs linked lists [LONG]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/06/99

Luis Pedro Passos Carvalho wrote:

> I don't know that library, but if it's portable and robust, why not
> use it for Circle 4.0?  By the way, I still think we should move on
> to yacc and lex.

As a side note, the parsers generated by yacc/lex are fairly portable,
so if we distribute both the yacc/lex files and the equivalent C code
then I can't see the parser seriously impacting portability or even
requiring people to download new programs (just, if they want to
change how the parser works, they should almost certainly get yacc and
lex because the generated C is hideous).

-dak