Re: Houses

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 01/11/99

One might start out by trying the 'help' command with the argument 'house'

This might tell one how to use the house command to grant it to players,
and then how to use it to also add guests to it.

If you are going to be an 'administrator/game runner' you might want to
try reading the help files that are available to everyone.

I won't reawaken the you have to know how to code to run a mud argument,
but if you can't grep for the word house in your code and look around, at
least try the included help files.

Good Luck, I think you may need it.

-Ghost Shaidan