Re: [OFF-TOPIC]

From: Luis Pedro Passos Carvalho (lpcarvalho@sonae.pt)
Date: 01/13/99

I'm afraid you're forgetting bots made using tintin or tinyfugue or zmud.

I think the best way to control multiplaying is to force your player to
register his/her e-mail and then to verify it. But then you have the problem
of yahoo mail accounts and things like that.

Even snooping and seeing a group that works together without exchaging a word
doesn't tell you a thing. They could be in the same room in RL and talk with
each other.

Believe me, i've run a MUD in a school, and i gave up trying to stop multi-playing.
Just assume you have it and try to plug the holes it may cause on game play.