Levels

From: David Wiklund (David.Wiklund@luspengymnasiet.edu.storuman.se)
Date: 01/28/99

I was testing adding levels to my mud me and a friend is working on and
suddenly
I get the bright idea that I should make 1000lvls :) 200mortals and rest
immortal lvls
this is so that the imms wont advance too fast even if they are VERY
creative...

When I was done with this everything worked fine... I logged in... creted my
char and I had 1000lvls.. everything was great except... when I tried to log
in the next time I can't log in...
noone can. And no error or anything in the logs.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong?