reply to Donald P Taylor.

From: Neal Robinson. (nrobinso@c2i.net)
Date: 01/29/99

>   You have a couple of options available to you, one buy a cheap 1 gig HD
>and install Linux on it (dual boot your WIN98 machine)

I am gonna take you advice and am getting a copy of Linux, will it be able to
"find my screen card" and sound card etc.(I have nothing exotic)?
Can i use any version (maybe a dumb question!)
What is the way to setup a dual boot? (detailed or referance work please)
Is OasisOLC recommended?

Lots to go at here, guys `n gals?

Regards Neal.