[Code help] - pfiles

From: Tom Dailey (tomd@waymark.net)
Date: 01/29/99

Hello all,

We have ascii pfiles (proprietary, not sammy's) and I what I'd like
to do is change everyone's default AC from 100 to 1000.  Would
anyone know of an easy way of doing this w/ vi or emacs or perhaps
even better, a way to do it from within the game via code that would
allow direct manipulation of pfiles's different fields....

I realize that you all have no code to look at to tell me what to exactly
do, but
if you have any ideas, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Dailey
aka Gore - Imp
zombiemud_usa