Re: [Code help] - pfiles

From: Will Andrews (andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM)
Date: 01/30/99

At 02:22 PM 1/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Might want to throw a load_char() and save_char() somewhere in that
>loop...

load_char() and save_char() are in db.c.. they're only called to load the
characters and save them -- while the MUD is running, the player table is
active -- no need to load characters again. Although you're right-- a
save_char() may be appropriate in order to save the character's new AC
level.. but not totally necessary.

I may have the player table concept all messed up.. but i'm pretty sure I
got it right.

--Acme, Maintenance Implementor & Demi-Coder [NIC: WA915]
The Black Dawn -- http://www.blackdawn.com/ -- telnet://blackdawn.com:4000