Request for Warnings

From: George (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/02/99

New in ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/

-rw-rw-r--   1 greerga  circle     148194 Feb  2 20:26 99020220-bpl14.patch.gz
-rw-rw-r--   1 greerga  circle     990846 Feb  2 20:26 99020220.tar.gz

This implements a #pragma instead of the ugly int_to_short() function we
had earlier.  I forgot to remove the prototype from utils.h, ignore it as
I've already done it.

Please give this a 'configure;cd src;make' and let me know if you get
any warnings at all.  If so, please paste them to a mail message directly
to me.  We get a mail from anyone who gets a warning already so I thought
I'd see if there are any at all outstanding before we get a bpl15 out.

Also, if anyone has implemented linked list world in CircleMUD already,
drop me a note with the pitfalls you encountered.  You don't have to send
me the code to look at (but it would be nice :) ), but just an overview of
everything done and any problems/workarounds.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org