Re: [CODE][NEWBIE] I'm setting up my mud and...

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 02/04/99

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Chris Egner wrote:

> I'm setting up my mud and I want to create my own version of the Newbie are,
> does anyone know were to define the location of the newbie area?

If you mean the room where players start, look in config.c for
mortal_start_room.  If you mean you want to change the actual rooms, grab
a coffee and read doc/building.txt a few times.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000