Scripts

From: Shane Augustine (sca@bu.edu)
Date: 02/06/99

Hey, ok I posted a few days ago about my problems with scripts.  Now
someone
said to try using the triggers with mortals and someone else asked if I
had
modified the trigger files.  I tried the triggers on mortals and and I
never changed
any of the script files.  I tried the mtransform, mgreet, and room test
that come
with the script package.  None of these work, however they did work when
first started the mud.  Again, I haven't modified any of the 6 or 7
trigger files,
and right now i'm at my wits end...
Also can anyone post the fix to the who bug when switched into a mob? I
tried
to download the fix package, but i am on a windows system and when i
tried to
untar the file, I got errors.. Thanks