Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] Blocking Skills

From: Cj Stremick (stremick@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 02/09/99

I just put the BLOCK skill from Dibrova on the Dibrova web page for you...

http://dibrova.betterbox.net/~dibrova/

Look under "Code Snippets".

On Dibrova, we actually have a couple skills that do the same thing (just
different messages).  That's typically the only different between parry, block,
dodge...  Anyway, this is just BLOCK since that's what you mentioned.

-C