Re: Puff Problem

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 02/16/99

> On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Axiem wrote:
>
> > Ummm...please don't tell me you tried this while the MUD was running. The
> > phrse editing, that is. And saving/compiling.
> >
> > Ryan Dean wrote:
> >
> > > I first tried to change the messages the 'puff' says when you go into the
> > > void and I got errors and the mud crashed: I then thought it might just be

What difference does that make?  The source files aren't read while the
mud is running, and if your OS won't allow the compiler to overwrite with
a new binary, then it just won't happen...

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000