Re: [IDEA] Multiple Room Descriptions

From: Justin Howland (howlandp@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/16/99

>i have implemented a dark_description. it was really easy.
>
>how it works is if the room is without light and the player cant see,
>then
>they dont get a description at all(ie You cant see diddly)

Just because you can't see diddly doesn't mean you can't feel or smell
or sense anything in the room. Not that this any anything to do with the
topic of the original message. I just wanted to make you aware of this.

-Millennium

P.S. I am feeling tired and a little under the weather, so that may explain
why I am posting dumb messages about nothing. Oh, well.