Re: Little World Building Thing

From: Maximum Carnage (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 02/19/99

If you were willing to supply the source code so that your builder could be
compiled with new information that would be great.  One question though, for
your builder did you think about maybe adding some kind of mapping function
like so that by pulling up this function it would show squares with the room
number and how their linked together.  Just a segestion for ya, but ya I
would love to see your source when your done.  Thanx.
-Smillie, IMP
Maximum Carnage
carnage.mudsrus.com 6669