Re: MSVC++ 5.x

From: Tom Dailey (tomd@waymark.net)
Date: 02/19/99

Unresolved errors typically have to do with 2 things.

1.  Your makefile doesn't include the olc files that it should.
2.  Your patch didn't include files as it should have.
      i.e.,  you don't have #include "file.name" in every file that
      it should have.

Most likely though its the makefile that's causing the unresolved
errors.  Check that first.

Tom