Re: [OLC] oedit

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/20/99

Add new OEDIT_x flags in olc.h for oedit.c support.
Add new oedit_disp_valx_menus to handle the different ITEM_x flags in
oedit.c
Add new handling for OEDIT_ARGx flags in oedit_parse.

Make sure that you watch in the prior OEDIT_ARGx that they call the correct
next function.  I.E. If it did go to arg2, then you'll have to change it to
arg4 or whatever.  Watch the difference between return and break in this
area.

There is a great amount of code in there, sorry for the generalities.

Rick