Re: [off-topic]Moderated List

From: George (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/22/99

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Invincibill wrote:

>I have my majordomo setup and operating. Eric Green and I are going to
>move the moderated circle list to my box. I will become the new owner of
>that list. if any of you are interested in joining that list, please email
>me and i will give you the relevant info.  NOTE: keep in mind the list
>will be moderated. and strictly enforced.

I think this would be of general interest, if not for the "I told you so"
factor later when someone brings up the yearly whine about "newbies being
mistreated" or some other ill-founded persecution rant.

I'm guessing here, but:

        majordomo@longboys.net

        subscribe mcircle       [ in message body ]

and submissions go to:

        mcircle@longboys.net

?

--