Re: why does my mud keep crashing every tick?

From: Phillip A Ames (kirk47@juno.com)
Date: 02/28/99

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:07:15 -0500 Adrian <tdowling@DSPORT.COM> writes:
>no.... my mud is th only mud running on that server.
>
>now, I know about the DFLT_PORT in config.c thing, but when I change
>that
>number, I'm still running the MUD off the same port... is there
>somewhere
>else I need to change something...?
>
>-Adrian

From the autorun script:
# The port on which to run the MUD
PORT=4000

# Default flags to pass to the MUD server (see admin.txt for a
description
# of all flags).
FLAGS='-q'

Change PORT= to the port you want to run your MUD on.

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Implementor of Star Trek:
kirk47@juno.com | Apocalypse MUD
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
telnet://oberon.krans.com:1701