Coke machine

From: none (bscroggins@mev.net)
Date: 02/28/99

Hello

  Hello, ok after Julian Buckley's help, I have changed somethings on my
coke machine project.  I did a few changes.  Here they are:

In the spec_assign.c I did the following:

SPECIAL(pop_dispenser);
ASSIGNOBJ(1207, pop_dispenser);

ok now .. I log back onto my mud and create me a pop dispenser with a 1207
vnum number, do I also need to define the cokes that come out too?  inside
the code in spec_procs.c it has a line like this:

int give_coke = 1206; /* vnum of can of coke */
would that define the coke so I don't have to add a assignobj to it or do I
need to?

Thanx !