Coke Machine

From: none (bscroggins@mev.net)
Date: 02/28/99

Hello

  Hello, just happing to look at the start-up screen when my MUD starts it
says the following:

SYSERR:  Attempt to assign spec to non-existant obj #1206
SYSERR:  Attempt to assign spec to non-existant obj #1207

When I go into OLC and create these objects and save OLC (using the oedit
save command) it saves fine .. but ... when I go back into the MUD the
objects aren't there?! I am using that oasiswin95 for my OLC (because I'm
using Circle30bpl11 for my code)

Thank you!