[ASCII player viles v2b] Not loading stats correctly...

From: Ryan Guthrie (guthrie@henge.com)
Date: 03/02/99

I am having problems with the mud loading the players stats.  They save
correctly but in the look while it reads all the data back in, it fails
with the stats giving them the default value of 0.  I have verified that
it is looking for the right info(ie: "Wis ").  I haven't looked into much
more of this, but it appears that all other information loads and saves
correctly.  I had this problem on my origional patch in to see how hard it
would be to install ascii player files, but i must have fixed it.  I have
looked back on the code of that and haven't found the problem.  Any ideas?