Re: NEWBIE: configure problems

From: Jess Heinig (jessh@white-wolf.com)
Date: 03/19/99

  I appreciate the tip, but I've BEEN through all of the Cygnus archives.
I know about the \ file delimiter problem and I've been using
"./configure". I've done "sh configure" and I still get the same error.
  If I could find the answer in the archives I wouldn't have asked here!
I may be a Unix retard, but I do my research work first. ;)
  If ANYone can help, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jess Heinig