Re: NEWBIE: configure problems

From: Jess Heinig (jessh@white-wolf.com)
Date: 03/20/99

  Hey folks, it's the dumb newbie again.
  I finally managed to get my copy of Circle up and running locally! Hooray!
  Seems that all I needed to do was "bash ./configure" instead of "sh ./configure." Boy, do I feel stupid.
  Anyhow, now I'm going to learn all the difficult ins and outs of administrating a MUD . . . if anyone has any new advice
(aside from "read the FAQs/archives," which I've done), I'd welcome it.
  Now I just have to get a Unix book so I can figure out how to shut it all down!

Cheers,
Jess Heinig