Re: [NEWBIE] [SYSTEM] Help me please...again...

From: Sean Tindall (stindall@home.com)
Date: 04/03/99

When you use the mount command in conjunction with DOS paths, do this:

mount c:\\cygnus\\cygwin-b20\\h-i586-cygwin32\\bin /bin

Note: two slashes ("\\").....

You will still get a warning saying that /bin doesn't exist, but when you
type "cd /bin" it works perfectly fine.

Also, just typing "mount" will display the current mounting list.  This
mounting list is stored in the Windows registry, and you can edit it in
there if you like.

sT