a couple things

From: Chris Egner (BelZarath@aol.com)
Date: 04/05/99

Okay, first I am thinking of offering mud hosting, and was wondering as to
what I should offer. Like space, what is an adequate amount for different
size muds. I know you can have a devolpment one with about 35 megs, but I'm
sure you'ld need more if you get a player base. Next, things like ports, RAM,
things like that.

Second, I am creating an offline editor, is there a highest VNUM you can
have? If anyone can let me know, it'ld really be helpful.

Finally, again with the hosting, should I setup additional restrictions ie.
bandwith. I know some services do, but I want to do my best.

--Chris