Re: What I want to do! (or similar);obcircle Xual's mudplussome..

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/06/99

Bill Long wrote:

> i stopped by xuals mud yesterday. its pretty cool. you guys should go
> check it out. i really liked his character creation sequence.  he also
> employed what i like to call moderate and interesting use of color.  i
> was quite impressed.  after talking to him for a bit, it came out that
> he too, is a sole coder for a mud.
> i REALLY would like to get a bunch of us SOLE coders together and make a
> mud. the most KICKASS mud.  i think it would be great. we could swap
> ideas, get it figured out what we wanted to do. then tear into it. i'd
> bet we could have a good mud up and running in 6 months.
>
> anybody up for it?? i'll provide the server space and accounts. i have a
> big enough pipe and all that rot.
>
> what do you think??
> --

I know I have asked a lot of stupid questions on this list many times,
and have asked quite a few via personal emails to people. However, I
would love to see something like this and possibly be a part of it.
I think I can throw in many ideas and help code some of the easier
stuff.
Count me in if you feel I can provide a helpful part.