Re: [CODE] Ascii Worldmap?

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 04/12/99

1) They are pricks
2) the list archives are a good place to start,  there is almost
a complete system for this written in there.
--Angus

"Richard P. Bandura" <alpha4@CAPITAL.NET> on 04/11/99 01:16:57 AM

<bobbit>
        I've seen this system implemented on several muds, however the imps
are
either not willing to discuss even the most basic concept of how they did
it, or they're just rude to me in general (the "hahaha our code is so
great, you'll never figure it out" routine). I like to think I'm not a BAD
coder...I just have no idea where to start with this. :P