Re: [NEWBIE][Compiling*

From: Klaus Myrseth (klaus.myrseth@infohwy.no)
Date: 04/14/99

I make configuraion ( ./configure) but i got an error:

cc -c -g -O2 -Wall  comm.c
sysdep.h:535: undefined type, found `ulong'
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.
colliman>

My answer:
I'm not sure if i understand you correctly but do you type make configure?

What you should try to do is the following just type it out.:
<start snip>
Cd /location/of/your/mud/directory
./configure
cd src
make
<end snip>

If i just missunderstood you please dissregard the above

If it is not working properly eaven if the configure script has been run you
have a typedef that isnt defined..
Just typedef the ulong keyword to be unsigned long...
Or download and install the latest gcc/gnu cc

Good luck :)

Caram - The Home Of The Vikings.
Alfa: telnet odin.ingohwy.no 5000
Web: odin.infohwy.no/viking