Re: in battle command DG scrpits

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@aol.com)
Date: 04/14/99

<< 1--i want to be able to use commands with my mobs via triggers... likeI
have
 a mob #3005 that has 3 dogs that follow him around via the charmed flag...
 how can i get mob 3005 to order them around and such to assist etc...

set AFF_CHARM on the dogs, have the trigger mload m 3005 three times.

<<
 2--also i wan tot use a trigger to get a mob of mine to use items that I have
 created... the item is used via the "release sword" and then the item makes a
 mob that follows the mob so that it has a follower...

read the DG_SCRIPT manual and documentation.  This isn't a place to request
code.

 << 3--Also i want to know how to code an item so that it can only be used
once a
 day or 1 per 24 min that the char is logged on

Once again, read the dg_scripting manual and documentation.  Also - try
picking up a book on how to code.

---
B. Brown
WebMaster, CircleMUD WTFaq