[configure problems][code]Help.

From: Anthony Benjamin (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 04/15/99

Today, I logged into my shell account and decided to put a seperate
bpl15 directory and start patching it, etc making it ready to use..I
tried to run configure and this is what happens...

configure
configure[518]: cannot create /dev/null: Permission denied
checking for less... (cached) less
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... configure[671]: cannot
create /dev/null: Permission denied
it keeps going after that...but that Permission denied keeps coming
up....I am not real familiar with *Nix systems...so...All I know is they
are running OpenBSD and it worked once before..and now it doesn't
work...

ideas?

anthony