Re: [COMPILING] titles

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@drachenburg.demon.co.uk)
Date: 04/17/99

Darren Steinke wrote:
> comm.o: In function `prompt_str':
> /home/fradmin/mud/mainmud/src/comm.c:1038: undefined reference to `titles'
>
> Any ideas on what I'm missing or some insights on this?

titles? now is that too hard to figure out?

   The reason why you have this error is because the code has changed
a bit since this patch was released. It's looking for the experience
needed for each level. Take a look in class.c and utils.c and you'll
find what you're looking for in there. Dare I say buy a C book, or
has that been done to death today? =p

-> Ben