ROM-like character customization

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@pacific101.com)
Date: 04/24/99

Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted to the list.

A long while back I posted a message which contained code for ROM-like
character customization.  I want to look at it, but I can't find it in the
archives.  If somebody can locate it for me, I'd be appreciative.

---

If you were going to code a magic system in which one's mood affected the
power of your spells, what would be some factors you'd use to affect your
mood?  Just wondering...

Thanks,
-B.