Re: OasisOLC

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 04/24/99

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Chris Gilbert wrote:

>xobj->item_number = i;
>before the
>copy_object(&obj_proto[i], xobj);

Fixed.  It was cleaner to add another parameter to the function just like
mobiles.

>to crash your mud quickly, oedit doesn't copy over the extra_desc in the
>copy_object_strings func, if you look through genwld.c you'll find a bit

Fixed, with new generic functions.

>sending the bugs and fixes back to George.  I should probably post them
>on bugs.circlemud.org

That's for bugs in CircleMUD itself, not the extra patches for it.

>Overall v2 looks to have a better way of working, by using the gen*.c
>files you can probably create an editor in any form you like :)

That's the idea.  Given more time, I'll make OBuild use them.

Look for a -pre3 shortly...

--
George Greer            | Death's Gate Scripts
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/