CIRCLE(Compiling under borland)

From: Drew Johnston (Drew29028@aol.com)
Date: 04/27/99

Sorry for wasting people's time on kind of a dumb question but here goes. I
have no mud currently running, as i am still heavily modifying the code. But
when I first tried to compile version 3, patch level 15 under borland c++ 4.5
i encountered a slight problem. The program compiled and generated
'circle.exe'. But when i run the program all it does is pause for a second
and then terminate, without (seemingly) having done anything. What did I do
wrong?

                                                                        Drew
Johnston,

Would be proprietor of TalonMUD