Re: worse olc problems and Re: (Compiling under borland)

From: Christopher J. Bottaro (cjb9@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: 04/27/99

At 05:07 PM 4/27/99 EDT, you wrote:
>where is the logfile?

its my understanding that stock circle won't make a logfile under windows.
somewhere in some bogus documentation it give some reason why, but i think
its just because the filename paths have \s instead of /s (or vice versa, i
can't remember which ones win9x uses and which ones unix uses).  i screwed
around with it and now my log outputs to a file and a dos window...=)  to
see where stock is >trying< to write your logfile, search your code for
syslog...=P

and about the dos patch utility:
ftp://ftp.uni-heidelberg.de/pub/simtelnet/gnu/djgpp/v2gnu/
file is called: pat25b.zip or something like that