[NEWBIE] Color

From: Shaun Bourque (GraspCHAOS@aol.com)
Date: 05/02/99

I am in the process of adding colors to my item/player flags. my first
question is there a way to add color to strcat(). i wasnt able to find a way
to add color to that so i changed the strcat to sprintf() on the
show_obj_to_char, but on the list_one_char it doesnt seem to work. when i
make virtually the same changes to try to add color to the player flags, then
the players dont show up when you 'look' in a room. the room appears to be
empty but if they cough or whatever you see them do that and you can examine
them. ive been trying many different modifications to make this work and cant
seem to find it. if anyone has some suggestions on how to add color to
playerflags i would appreciate it