WTFaq link

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@alphalink.com.au)
Date: 05/02/99

Just wondering why there is a link to :

"C for RPG programmers"

in the WTFaq, under 'Manuals for Coding in C'. I think it may confuse a lot
of newbies, as the book is not "C for Role-Playing Game Programmers" but
instead is actually "C for (R)eport (P)rogram (G)enerator", which is a
programming language itself. The book explains how a RPG programmer can make
the transition to C programming. I'm not sure about this, but I'm fairly
certain that most newbies out there reading the WTFaq don't know how to
program in RPG. Or maybe they do, and I'm wrong *shrug*.

Perhaps it may be confusing some readers.

Just a thought,

Andrew Ritchie.

---
Andrew Ritchie,