Re: OLC problems

From: Forgotten Realm (f_realm@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/02/99

Thanks again for your help.  You were correct in that my problem was caused
by HAVE_STRING_H was not defined.  For some reason when I was adding the
code for medit.c, I placed the call to sysdep.h before the call to comm.h.
The define is in comm.h and by switching them, I was making the call before
the definition.  Thanks again.